Our Life With Raymond

Our Life With Raymond

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Raymond's Dishes

Boy it was hard to get up this morning; my eyes just did not want to open, I am tired.  Raymond on the other hand usually wakes up with a smile, and this morning he did.  He had a rough evening and had dealt with some intestinal pain last night. After his morning routine and medical treatments, he was all smiles when the bus came to get him. He absolutely loves high school.  We can tell from his smiles and giggles, even if he can’t use words to tell us yet. After getting the boys off to school, my eyes were finally open after a few cups of coffee.  I had a brief thought about going back to bed, our weekend had been crazy busy with Lil’ Roman’s football and Raymond’s basketball (will have to post on that soon…..so fun!).  This weekend was all about family and memories.  But the job of a mom is never done….right?  We all have the normal chores, laundry, cleaning, dishes, etc.  Well, off to the sink I went to catch up on Raymond’s “dishes”. If I could only keep up on this daily, it would not be so tedious, but with our crazy weekend, the supplies we use to feed Raymond had stacked up.  After 1 hour and 30 minutes of carefully washing his supplies, I finished.  I was catching up with a friend on the phone as I washed, multi-tasking at its best.  This is just a part of our life with Raymond.  Yes, a nap would have felt wonderful, but when I see Raymond smiling and having fun at school, it makes all the tedious, sometimes hard or grueling work so worth it. I am just grateful to the Lord that we have our boys’ everyday to enjoy, love on and, yes, do chores for.


Raymond’s “Dishes”

No comments:

Post a Comment